Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial MD
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Ghoubrial is affiliated with Reading Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial has 2 locations
1040 Reed Ave Ste 4
Reading, PA 19610
Book Online Now
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial - Posted on April 23rd, 2013
Dr. Ghoubrial took great care of me during my pregnancy and during my csection. When events during my childbirth took a turn for the worse she quickly and calmly saved my babies life, continuing to care for my emotions during all of it. All about Women is a fantastic practice that I often just go back to visit to say hi. Thank you for all you do!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial - Posted on March 22nd, 2011
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ghoubrial is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial, MD - Obstetrics in Reading, PA, in this video.
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reading, PA.