Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Ghoubrial is affiliated with Reading Hospital. Dr. Ghoubrial has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Ghoubrial took great care of me during my pregnancy and during my csection. When events during my childbirth took a turn for the worse she quickly and calmly saved my babies life, continuing to care for my emotions during all of it. All about Women is a fantastic practice that I often just go back to visit to say hi. Thank you for all you do!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ghoubrial is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Clinic, 1040 Reed Ave Ste 4, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial in this video.
Dr. Jaylaine E Ghoubrial is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.