Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayne E Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jayne E Clark has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jayne E Clark is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I made the appointment over the phone with Dr. Clark herself. She was waiting for me in the receptionist area when I arrived for the visit at her quiet office. We talked in detail about my back at her desk, and then she took me into the exam room where she could look at my back and range of motion. She gave me great stretches to do and lots of education. So. very. rare!
This is the way I manage my treating patients always!
This Doctor relys on opinion, cares more about money than helping her patients. Facts directly stated to this doctor will be misconstrued, changed and reported in error.
Obviously this response is from a person I saw for the "other side" and he/she did not like my justifiable medical opinions. This person was never my patient. I saw them only for an Independent Medical Examination as requested by a court, insurance company or attorney.
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Jayne E Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJayne Elizabeth Clark Md, 1414 E 4500 S Ste 2, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jayne E Clark in this video.
Dr. Jayne E Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.