- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson MD
Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. Their specialties include Dermatology and Dermatopathology. They speak English.
Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson has the following 19 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Cafe-au-Lait Spots
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- PUVA Therapy (Psoralen + UVA Therapy)
- Dermal Fillers
- Basal Cell
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jayne Schiff S Fortson
Jayne Fortson MD is a specialist in the treatment and care of Alaskan skin. As Anchorage's only physician board certified in both dermatology and dermatopathology, she is also Alaska's most highly-trained cosmetic skin care expert. Dr. Fortson is experienced in a complete range of medical and surgical dermatology services and advanced cosmetic skin care services. Dedicated to helping Alaskans create more beautiful skin, she is the state's only physician with a focus on cosmetic dermatology and advanced training in medical dermatology and cosmetic skin care treatment. Fortson Dermatology & Skin Care Center services include general and medical dermatology, skin rejuvenation and cosmetic skin care, comprehensive treatment for psoriasis and vitiligo, and skin care products specially formulated for the Alaskan climate. Fortson Dermatology is also home to the most technologically advanced light therapy center in Alaska. The Center provides services for adults, teens and children.