Dr. Jayne B Leonard Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jayne B Leonard?

Missed my breast cancer

At the time I saw her, which was actually a long time ago, I had a distinct and painful mass in my breast. Upon examination, she told me that it did not feel like breast cancer, but that it felt like the "breast tissue was growing." She said that breast cancer "doesn't hurt." She said that I should get a mammogram, but that it wasn't urgent. I waited an additional six months to see a different doctor, who sent me to get a mammogram and biopsy the next day. I ended up positive for breast cancer, which required chemo., radiation, and surgery. The cancer had spread to one lymph node.

Dr. Jayne B Leonard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson, NC.