Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayshree Assar
Dr. Jayshree Assar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Newark, DE (and 5 other locations). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Assar is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, Christiana Care Health Services and Wilmington Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jayshree Assar has 8 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Jayshree Assar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jayshree Assar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Assar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Francis Hospital
Christiana Care Health Services
Hospital Of St Raphael
Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
17 Years Experience
Baylor College of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jayshree Assar Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jayshree Assar's office for more information.
200 Hygeia Dr Newark, DE : (302) 623-0188
410 Foulk Rd Wilmington, DE : (302) 762-2820
J32 Omega Dr Newark, DE : (302) 366-1868
687 Campbell Ave West Haven, CT : (203) 932-6481
700 N Clayton St Wilmington, DE : (410) 398-3868
849 Boston Post Rd Milford, CT : (203) 932-6481
14T Stroud St Wilmington, DE : (302) 428-4411
3519 Silverside Rd Wilmington, DE : (302) 543-5454
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jayshree Assar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.