Dr. Jayson Field Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jayson Field?

Verbally Abusive, Insulting, Hates Patients. Please Read.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Please read patients. My visit with Dr. Field was the worst experience I have ever been through. He was verbally abusive, treating me like a child by correcting how I asked a question and also by my response. This happened with every question. His exact words to me were, "I love surgery because the patient is asleep and I don' have to talk to them like I am with you now." He also corrected my family history of gynecological cancer in my relatives that they had over 50 years ago and obviously never seen by him. He guesses on what could be wrong then admits he doesn't know. Arrogant, rude, insulting, verbally abusive, etc. He didn't explain the cyst he was more into trying to beat me down with insults on my answers and questions. To me this sounds more like domestic violence doesn't it?

Rude and insensitive

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I would not send any woman to this person. I had the displeasure of a consult with this person and he was rude, cocky, insensitive, uncaring, insulting and haughty. His own staff admitted he had poor bedside manor. I walked out of his office in tears just after I was to undress for an exam. There was no way I was going to get an exam by someone who made me feel so insulted. I later called his office manager and demanded that they not bill my insurance. I never heard a word from him.

Arrogant & patronizing

Posted on February 11th, 2015

The one thing I appreciated about Dr. Field's office is that they were very accommodating about making a quick appointment with me, as my gynecologist and I were concerned about a suspicious looking ovarian growth. However, my appointment was extremely disappointing. Dr. Field was the most patronizing doctor I have ever encountered. Even my husband, who attended my appointment with me, was astounded by what "a jerk" he was to me. After my appointment with Dr. Field, I saw a surgeon at the University of Michigan who was as kind as he was insulting. She ended up very competently performing surgery on me; I would think that the administration of Beaumont Hospital should be concerned about how much money they are losing by this doctor's extremely poor bedside manner. In addition, his diagnosis ended up being completely inaccurate. I'm glad we have many good options in southeastern Michigan, but if we didn't, I would drive or fly out of state before ever dealing with him again.

My hero!

Posted on February 15th, 2014

When I made my first call to Dr. Field's office I was scared, as I imagine any cancer patient would be. The girl that answered the phone (I wish I could remember her name) was SO kind and went above and beyond to get my appointment scheduled and make sure that she answered all of my questions. When I got there with my family for my initial consult and exam Dr. Field was very nice. He explained all of my options carefully and did not push for one kind of treatment over another, but rather, focused on making sure that I knew what my options are and what each choice would mean. He was very open and honest and even my sister (who has had an unrelated form of cancer twice before) was very impressed by his knowledge and how he presented my options to me. I was not a typical patient, being only 30 at the time of my diagnosis. I left that appointment feeling empowered by the knowledge I had gained and for the first time I was ready to meet my cancer head on and fight. I am now post op, cancer free and still in awe over Dr. Field and his abilities. Confidence in your doctor is paramount to a feeling of ease during cancer treatments. Dr. Field gave me that. Because of him I celebrated my 31st birthday and look forward to many more. Patty and the rest of the nurses have been great at each visit and I have never felt more cared for or better looked after then when I was there for my surgery. There is no doubt in my mind that Dr. Field was the absolute best choice.

Posted on November 28th, 2013

This doctor is very rude. Not friendly at all. Does not seem concerned about patient care at all.

Posted on October 17th, 2013

the worst doctor I have ever seen. Does not treat leg and feet pain caused by chemo. Very arrogant or maybe just dumb. Doesn't want to address complaints. His nurse is even worse, thinks she knows all, very nasty to patients also has attitude.

not sure

Posted on April 30th, 2011

not sure

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I was sent there by Dr. Foily she said he had no bed side manner and he dont,not sure of himself, and what he doing. hope i dont die!!!!

Posted on June 17th, 2009

My mother had him for her doctor. His bedside manner is sorely lacking and his office staff have no compassion. I mean this is a CANCER patient. One time after driving my mother for an appointment and waiting in the waiting area for 15 minutes or so, I went to the door and knocked only to find out that someone within the hospital had canceled her appointment. Why can't they provide courtesy calls the day prior like most of my doctors do? Her diagnosis of ovarian cancer always seemed in question and it made me question his competence. She has since passed away, but I am never left with a good feeling about her care. If only these doctors and nurses put themselves in her shoes, maybe they could muster up some kindness. I would not go to this doctor if I was diagnosed with a female cancer.

Posted on October 13th, 2017