Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jayson A Hymes has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I waited 3 hours to see this doctor about my severe pain issues. Once I got in to see the doctor I was treated as if I were some drug seeker or addict. The doctor kept leaving the room throughout my visit. Instructions on what he wanted me to do weren't exactly clear, he seemed rushed and very impatient . I have sever RA and fibromyalgia, I have been suffering with intense, debilitating pain for nearly three years now. This is not how I expected to be treated while I was seeking help to relieve my disabling pain.
I've been a patient for over two years. I have occasionally had to wait longer then anticipated, been placed on hold and then disconnected, received a bill in error, etc. However, I also received the best care possible when I needed it the most. Most of the staff in the WLA office are kind and as accommodating as they possibly can be. The errors in billing were corrected and I am getting ready for an outpatient procedure with confidence that Dr. Hymes and his staff will treat me with kindness, professionalism, dignity and the results will be the best possible. We all have bad days, so do the Doctors and other medical professionals. I'm sure it's not easy to deal with 100's of patients who are in pain and take their frustrations out on everyone around them. I think that before someone writes a nasty review with very serious allegations, they should consider that they are playing with the Doctors reputation that he/she has worked long and hard to build and really doesn't deserve it!
37 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jayson A Hymes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jayson A Hymes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.