Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jayum E Starks
Dr. Jayum E Starks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Starks is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jayum E Starks has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Starks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Jayum E Starks accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLifelong Medical Care, 2031 6th St, Berkeley, CA
Dr. Jayum E Starks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley, CA.