Dr. Jean-Baptiste L Charlot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Baptiste L Charlot?

I went to Dr. Charlot when I was pregnant with my third son due to changes in my insurance that prevented me from seeing a better doctor at a private clinic. Dr. Charlot was very nice but made so many mistakes during my pregnancy care that I could never go back to him.

Supervisor of Pharmacy

Dr. Charlot is a excellent physician. He delivered six of my seven children, all being healthy children. The level of care I experienced with Dr. Charlot cannot be rated, there's just not a high enough number. He was my ob/gyn for over twenty years, and I truly loved him.

Pastor Joel Buissereth

Dr. Charlot is a very good physician. He gave excellent care to my wife who was having a baby boy 1987. We are very proud of Dr. Charlot. Our son is now 22 yrs old in college. Thank you Dr. Charlot. You are one of the best.

Dr. Jean-Baptiste L Charlot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.