Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Claude C Bourque
Dr. Jean-Claude C Bourque, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Hallandale Beach, FL and Coconut Creek, FL . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bourque is affiliated with Imperial Point Medical Center, Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Hollywood Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean-Claude C Bourque has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
I have been a patient for 15 years and I can only say once thing. It become worth and worth. Apt last for HOURS!!! Those people have no considerations for their patient. They will give you apt at a certain time and will make you wait for hours before you could see someone. They also have a huge turnover of staff....this should say a lot. TO AVOID>>>>>
After several office visits I have experienced a great deal of confusion on the part of both doctor and staff and a serious lack of followup and more and more it seems that the only concern is to be able to bill as much as possible. Long wait time even for advanced appointments. Amazing prescription mistakes for ordinary medications.
I was turned away by this doctor simply because I wanted to pay by personal check. I have an auto-immune disorder and was very sick on the day of question. The receptionist asked the office manager if they could accept a personal check just this one time and the office manager replied that they have been burned too many times. Seems a $20.00 co-pay is worth more to them than my health. I will never go back to this doctor, nor will I recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Bourque is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Jean-Claude C Bourque accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jean-Claude C Bourque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.