- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand MD
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medi, HI, with another office in Bethesda, MD. They have 16 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand has 2 locations
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
16 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand
Dr. Dalleyrand graduated from the Tulane University School of Medicine in 2003. Dr. Dalleyrand works in Tripler Army Medi, HI and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Dalleyrand is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.