Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
More so than not a Doctor will tell you what is in your best interest in regards to how experienced he is and how easy a procedure (if necessary) will be for him to preform. That was not the case here Dr Dalleyrand explained to me in full detail what I HAD to know regardless of the outcome. He didnt tip toe through the tulips and told me at length what the risk were and that if the procedure would be difficult that he would enlist the help of a more experienced physician for a second set of eyes. That alone speaks volumes because that tells me that he was not on some ego trip that you get with a lot of doctors these days. At 35 years old I had never had any type of surgical procedure but I can say that the morning of the surgery I was as relaxed and calm as I could have been because I was FULLY informed. Grade A+
15 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWalter Reed National Military Medical Center, 8901 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Jean-Claude G Dalleyrand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.