Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean-Marie M Meholchick has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 7
Ignorant, unprofessional and uncompassionate!!! I saw this lady while I had strep throat at a walk in clinic in Dunmore, Medicus Urgent Care. I wanted to explain to her that I have Psoriasis and when you have the strep virus inside you, you will develop Guttate Psoriasis. She told me to shut up and listen to her and that she was the doctor. Well, she prescribed me nothing b/c the swab test came back negative. I told her I wanted a blood test and she told me no. I could not swallow and my glands were so swollen. She told me I had allergies, really? I never had them in my 31 years. Well, because she did not prescribe me an anti-biotic at the time, I developed Gutate Psoriasis on top of my plaque Psoriasis. My dermatologist told me I can only get Guttate with the strep virus inside me. DR. MEHOLCHICK WAS WRONG!!!! BECAUSE OF HER I AM EXPERIENCE BURNING RED BUMPS ALL OVER MY BODY FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS and my derm told me it can take months, even years to control it. I cannot sleep at night, its 90 outside and Iâm wearing pants and long sleeve shirts B/C people will think I have bed bugs or something. If this doctor only gave me the anti-biotic to stop the strep virus, I would be enjoying my life and would not have this reaction from the strep virus. If only she would have given me a blood test. If only she would have listen to me when I was trying to explain to her that I cannot have this virus inside me and that my 2 children and husband was diagnosed with strep the prior week. But no, she did not want to hear it. Thanks Doctor, I will do my very best to keep people away from you!
This doctor was in the ER at Moses Taylor Hospital when I took my 6 year old son in for dehydration, and possible drug allergy and virus. We saw her twice. She was unpleasant and condescending. When I asked her questions about my son's bloodtest results, she said that she raised I think five kids and that I asked too many questions, so I could ask only one more. AWEFUL! She gets $423!
45 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Jean-Marie M Meholchick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWayne Memorial Hospital, 601 Park St, Honesdale, PA
Dr. Jean-Marie M Meholchick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honesdale, PA.