Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean-Paul P Bonnet has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 30
Last visit with Dr. Bonnet was my yearly physical. I waited an hour and 21 minutes to get in the office. The nurse took my blood pressure on my elbow and said it was perfect. I suffer from high blood pressure. They rushed me through my appointment because I complained about waiting too long. They never mentioned blood work.
Dr. Bonnet and his staff have changed DRASTICALLY in the past 5 - 7 years. If one chooses to see Dr. Bonnet, you must expect to wait AT LEAST 1 hour AFTER your appointment time to see him. If you don't have to wait an hour, then it will surely be over an hour. As a full time working parent, I cannot have a "doctor" be inconsiderate to my own personal schedule or the time I may have took from work to go and see him. I think it's all good and well that Bonnet is a "humanitarian" but he needs to take better care of his patients in Morris County, NJ the U.S.A. On numerous occasions, I have had to walk out without ever seeing the Dr. and I am not the only patient who does this. When it comes to Dr. Bonnet's staff, it always seems that they are "too busy" with all the phones ringing, nurses tend to be rude to the patients who are becoming frustrated waiting for Dr. Bonnet. My last visit to this practice was to get my medical history and find a more prompt and accurate facility.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jean-Paul P Bonnet accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSkylands Medical Group, 174 Edison Rd, Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Dr. Jean-Paul P Bonnet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Hopatcong, NJ.