Dr. Jean-Raphael R Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean-Raphael R Schneider?

Greedy

I saw the doctor about an year ago and can't believe they were billing me for 8 cents! I mean really pathetic if you ask me for a doctor to be going after patients for a few cents. I would've been happy to pay it but I didn't get the bill after I moved them in wanted to see the doctor but someone in billing have me a hard time so I just went to a new doctor that doesn't treat patients like it's about the money

finally found a neurologist who would treat me instead of referring me.

Dr. Schneider is very courteous, and pays attention to the patient and his concerns. My last neurologist retired, and have been searching for a new one for about a year. He informed me during my visit that he could refer me to some of his colleagues, closer to me, and then said he "of course" would treat me if I wanted to stay with him. After my long search, I chose to stay with him, and I am glad I did. He corrected an earlier diagnosis, and I am thrilled. I'll be seeing him again!

Best specialist ever! His staff was also amazing

I believe that he is a great doctor. He cares about his patients.

Wonderful doctor and staff.. He listens to what you have to say...

First exam:: Checking symptoms for my husband. Will be returning for follow up!

Dr.J. Schneider, saw my husband, & he was extremely kind, patient, very thorough, & knowledgeable. He spent time explaining the results of his exam, & made us feel very comfortable without rushing. He was wonderful about answering our "many" questions & showed interest in my husband, We plan to return for a follow up after tests, & feel confident that Dr. Schneider will get to the root of the problem. Dr. Jean-Raphael Schneider is a French male, & Jean is pronounced Jon, (a French man's name, for those who aren't familiar with French.) A nice Bonus to add: --- He has a great personality, sense of humor, & very handsome to look at. *

Very good and considerate

Dr. Jean-Raphael R Schneider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.