Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean C Alexandre Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Dr. Alexandre delivered my daughter and son (2009, 2012) He listened to my every concern, and he's honest! He genuinely cares for his patients and their babies.. I rushed to see him one day because I didn't feel my daughter moving at 5 mths, he saw my desperation and he HIMSELF grabbed the ultrasound machine to show me all was well.. When I tried scheduling with him for my third he had left Westlake.. I was so sad he wasn't able to deliver my third.. I recommend him to anyone out in Quincy, IL.
Dr. Jean Alexander is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him because he is very professional, takes his time, and never makes you feel uncomfortable. He saved my life and my little daughter's life and for that I will be forever grateful. He delivered my baby and also tied my tubes. Thank you Dr. Alexander!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Loyola University Medical Center
Dr. Jean C Alexandre Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQuincy Medical Group, 1118 Hampshire St, Quincy, IL
Dr. Jean C Alexandre Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, IL.