Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan has 2 locations
PO Box 1847
Gilbert, AZ 85299
Book Online Now
Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Wonderful pain management doctor closes office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan - Posted on February 2nd, 2008
Dr Amazan has been the most caring, helpful and sympathetic pain management doctor I have had in the last 25 years. He was gentle during injections that could have been horrifically painful. Unfortunatley he has closed his pain practice as of Jan 31 2008. My only criticism of him was that he only gave his patients a few days notice of this change, creating difficulties you cannot imagine.
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jean-Ludger L Amazan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.