Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Auzenne
Dr. Jean Auzenne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Hines, IL. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Auzenne is affiliated with Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Auzenne has 2 locations
Nashville, TN 37232
Book Online Now
Dr. Jean Auzenne has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Jean Auzenne has the following 7 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Auzenne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
Dr. Jean Auzenne Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jean Auzenne's office for more information.
2601 TVC Nashville, TN 37232
5000 S 5th Ave Hines, IL : (708) 202-8387
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jean Auzenne is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashville, TN.