Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Bluestein
Dr. Jean Bluestein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Bluestein is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, St Luke's Baptist Hospital and Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Bluestein has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
The worst experince I ever had with doctor & stuff. Dont waste your time & money. She will not help. I had couple appointments with her and she handled them unprofessionally. I wish I'd read reviews regarding this doctor prior to see her. Very disappointed and wish these type of doctors has never ever recieved their license.
Very disappointed. I made an appointment for my daughter's acne. I took the day off from work and the afternoon before the appointment I get a call that they are canceling it. They don't have a good reason for the cancel, just that they are half scheduling. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL to cancel appointments for no reason. I will def not use this doctor and will find one that is dependable.
Dr. Bluestein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Methodist Children`s Hospital of South Texas
29 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Jean Bluestein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7950 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Jean Bluestein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.