Dr. Jean Bonnet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Bonnet?

Phlosopher

Posted on July 10th, 2016

What I have to say about Dr. Jean Bonnet is he does not need to put his stethoscope on you to tell you what 's wrong with you. One day I walked-in with pain in my back. I only gave him a handshake. He said:" Rich, you need to be admitted in hospital now". He called the nearest hospital, informing them I was in my way and advising them to admit me as soon as I arrived there. He saved my life. I did not have enough water in my body. I got admitted for 10 days. They put me on continuous fluid for 2 weeks. The rare quality that he possesses is "he's a very good listener". Furthermore, he controls your blood pressure himself. He draws your blood in 3 seconds, despite there is Lab Technician on sites to do the job. He wants to use his own expertise to provide to you the best medical care. He's incomparable and immeasurable. His credential's rating is above 5. But for this system, he gets a 5 over 5.

first doctor visit

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I think I am finally going to get help for my pain in my knees. He was the only doctor to tell me that I probably will have some pain in my knees for the rest of my life. He has referred me to a pain clinic. All of his office staff was friendly, accommodating, they seemed like they love their job. Doctor and staff was very professional.

Posted on February 4th, 2011

HE always taking care of his patient.He's one of the best in town.

Posted on March 20th, 2017