Dr. Jean M Bouquet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean M Bouquet?

Krstep2's review of Dr. J. Bouquet

I've seen many doctors, having CLL and other "issues"; over a decade, Doctor Jean Bouquet is, by far, the best doctor I've had. Period. As far as "staff", 7 or 8 out of 10.

Wonderful Doctor

I have been going to Dr Bouquet for a long time. He spends a lot of time with me and takes the time to explain what he's doing etc. As for the staff, his receptionist Linda has always made me feel welcome. I have had insurance issues with the office manager and she can be really mean on the phone, but I still will go to Dr Bouquet as he is one of the best Dr's I've ever been to and his staff make me laugh

The best care giver EVER!!!!

The absolute best Doctor I've ever had in my life. I don't ever want him to leave. He has taken care of me and my family for about 15 years and he treats us like we are one of his own. We love Doctor Bouquet, Linda, Malcolm and Marcie. Best practice in Parker.

great

Great doctor, have had him since I was born.

Dr Bouquet was good with his bedside manners- He couldnt spend much time with a patient.

Worst staff ever!

Don't ask them for any favors. Their motto is, "I'm not your secretary". One staff member is sweet as long as you don't ask for help. Another appears to be in a sour mood, no matter the day. Don't assume your message will always be delivered. There is another staff member that is so rood, I've witnessed patients leave the office in tears. They have also been witnessed making derogatory comments about their patients. The doctor appears to have good bedside manner. However, he is known to make mistakes when prescribing medicine, not following through on treatment plans and brushing off possible life threatening symptoms. If the staff was replaced with people that have good customer service and communicate with the doctor, this would solve most of the issues. At this time I would not recommend this facility.

Left due to poor business practices

Dr. Bouquet is a great doctor but his business practices are breathtakingly bad. The billing is convoluted and the office staff are impossible to work with. It's too bad. I will leave the practice.

Gene is a rockstar. If not for him, I'd be dead. For sure.

Understood my complex situation

Before Dr. Bouquet, I had a hard time finding a good primary care provider to understand my complex situation. I had a rare operation when I was younger which really complicates my health.I have found Dr Bouquet to be extremely knowledgable when it comes to my medical condition. He takes the time to explain to me what he is doing and why. He does not get offended when I suggest a medication that I have heard of.I recommend him without reservation.

Very open to ideas and allowing you to have a partnership in your care. Poor office staff and people don't return calls in a timely manner (if at all).

I won't go back

Dr. Bouquet is generally pretty nice, he is def in a hurry though and dosn't go out of his way to spend the needed time with you and rushes your questions. The absolute worst part about this practice is the heavy set front office lady, she is very rude on the phone and almost worse in person. I can't imagine that they will be acquiring many new patients with the horrible people skills this woman possesses.

Jean

We have been with you many years but we can not longer tolerate the RUDE behavior of your front office staff. Plus, I can NOT believe you will not return calls. We are switching doctors and will leave our medical records hostage to you as I will not pay $30 for each family member. am disappointed and hope others see what's truly going on there!

Dr. Jean M Bouquet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.