Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Braun MD
Dr. Jean Braun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with other offices in Doylestown, PA and Bryn Mawr, PA (and 13 other locations). She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Braun is affiliated with Uniontown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Braun has 16 locations
Dr. Jean Braun has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jean Braun has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Jean Braun is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Braun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Jean Braun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jean Braun's office for more information.
6 Hearthstone Ct Reading, PA : (610) 779-7773
599 W State St Doylestown, PA : (888) 699-8818
40 Morris Ave Bryn Mawr, PA : (215) 519-5487
426 Airport Rd Hazleton, PA : (570) 454-2435
5649 Wynnewood Dr Laurys Station, PA : (610) 261-1115
10159 Verree Rd Philadelphia, PA : (215) 677-1155
5 Market Pl New Hope, PA : (215) 862-6000
817 Lawn Ave Sellersville, PA : (215) 257-0196
105 Bierer Ln Uniontown, PA : (724) 439-2574
847 Easton Rd Warrington, PA : (215) 346-5512
9501 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 745-5581
301 E City Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA : (610) 617-1300
8200 Flourtown Ave Glenside, PA : (215) 836-7212
2705 Dekalb Pike Norristown, PA : (610) 277-5446
7901 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia, PA : (215) 745-5581
525 Jamestown St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 483-3666
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean Braun, MD - Dermatology in Reading, PA, in this video.
Dr. Jean Braun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.