Dr. Jean C Buhac Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jean C Buhac?

The worst

Only cares about herself. No regard for people's time, walked around on her cell phone as I waited for about an hour for her to come in she looked me over for about 2 seconds and walked out. I can only imagine how she treats her staff if she treats paying customers that way. I won't give my business to someone who has zero respect towards others.

abrupt she did not remember that she had wanted to see be back and told me in the future if I needed treatment that I shold schedule an appointmet with her brother who is a pa on her staff

She always seems to be in a hurry to get out of the room and does not do a full body scan. I am not able to see every part of my body and what I can see I am so use to seeing I don't even think of age spots as a problem. I worry that she overlooks areas that she thinks I should know.

Excellent service

I have always received prompt, courteous service. Dr. Buhac has always been very thorough and seems extremely knowledgeable. She always carefully explains any issues or potential issues. I highly recommend her office to anyone with dermatological issues.

I had an 8 am appointment and the office was already backed up (I was told they open at 8). I didn't mind waiting, as I am sure emergencies happen. However once Dr. Buhac came in she was all about business with little bedside manner....again fine with me....I am there for a medical procedure. The issue is that I felt rushed and she didn't want to hear about any of my concerns...she addressed one issue and would only focus on that. I even asked about my other concerns several times and was blown off to a point where I gave up. To her credit, she did treat my one issue quickly and effectively then hurried out of the room. I am looking for a new dermatologist who will spend a minute to listen to all my concerns.

Office Visit

I have to agree with some of the reviews that it took a long time for Dr. Buhac to come into the room. I almost left, but didn't. I really liked her and will be going back to see her.

Worth the wait

Staff were friendly & I felt dr took my concerns seriously. Overall great experience. Wait time was about 1hr which is what I find to be average for any specialty office.

Very dissatisfied

The first thing she does is offer me an 800 dollar treatment, before even looking at my face. Im 23, why would I pay 800 dollars before anything else? Personally, I feel stupid for waiting so long in the room to see someone that talked to me for no more than five minutes and having a 40 dollar copay with whatever my bill is on top. I got a prescription I have gotten from my primary doctor before, and suggested my own second prescription. Awful experience, which I was excited for to hopefully take care of my issues. Felt the whole staff was very cold which is the opposite of how you should act in that environment. Maybe you should focus more on your patients rather than trying to increase sales in expensive procedures.

They were very friendly, and made me feel extremely comfortable in a time that otherwise would cause me much anxiety. I recommend this doctor to anyone who needs to have their skin checked.

Nurse

PATHETIC. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

yuck

office and nurse very friendly, waited about half hour not too bad, however when DR. Buhac came in I felt rushed. I came in concerned about some moles. She had a rash on her face peeling and before even shaking my hand she just said she "had a peel done" She looked un showered and greasy. Spent less than 5 minutes with me I made a follow up but will be cancelling.

student