Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean Bystryn has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 3 of 3
I removed a mole here, bad choice.First he cut the area squarely apprx 3 times bigger than the size of the mole, I remember I felt a bad impression when I felt his hand shaking.Secondly he missed part of the mole regardless the cut was so big.Thirdly, he said I should just put ointment and take the bandaid off the next day, not to mention UV care etc.It's on my face, he should be more careful about it. I found out the follow up will cost lots of money, I gave up on him and go to a laser removal for the missed part. There are lots more better physicians who's information is up to date, emotionally caring, and can perform better. DO NOT CHOOSE THIS DOC if you need some surgery.
When a doctor tells you "I have to make this quick" and given 6 minutes of time after you wait an hour, you know that you are in for an awful experience. The doctor did not provide any information other than what my wife was provided by her referring doctor. Also, the doctor dismissed her concerns without performing any biopsy since there was no time. She was told to come back the following week. Do not go here if you value your time or co-pay or want to be treated with any degree of seriousness or professionalism.
Dr. Bystryn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
NYU Langone Medical Center
51 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1962
Dr. Jean Bystryn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions530 1st Ave, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean Bystryn in this video.
Dr. Jean Bystryn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.