Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eugene J Dabezies Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 26
I went to three different doctors before I found Dr. Dabezies. I was very young and absolutely had to have double knee and double hip replacement surgeries. Due to my age, no other doctor would perform the surgeries I so desperately needed. He is the most careing, knowledgeable surgeon I have ever met. I was able to get a new patient appt. fairly quickly and he immediately went to work on my situation. He diagnosed me and within a week he was ready to do the surgeries I desperatly needed. He came in everyday to the hospital and came to my room and personally spoke with me and my family to make sure I was not in pain and recovering quickly. After my release from the hospital, he did very thoro exams and follow-ups. I honestly can say that I believe this man would help anyone, no matter what the situation was. I feel like he does what he does to actually help people, not to just get the money. He is amazing and I would and already have reccommended him to many others I know. A doctor this wonderful doesn't come along very often anymore. He is in business for his patients, not the money he makes, and I believe if there was any way he could work for free he would!!
I had developed Staph in my shoulder joint in my bloodstream and had gone to the ER twice and they sent me home not knowing why I was hurting so bad. But after the 1st time they made me an appointment with Dr. Dabezies for the end of week. I went to appointment and he just knew what was wrong with my shoulder. I stayed in hospital several days and he was great with me and my family and he never hurt me when he was checking bandages and wound. Only thing I can say that may me think was he saidmy incision was gonna be about a inch and my inch is like 4 inches longer then his 1 inch scar I have.lol Great Doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2013, 2010, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Eugene J Dabezies Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSacred Heart Medical Group at Davis Highway, 4541 N Davis Hwy Ste A, Pensacola, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eugene J Dabezies Jr in this video.
Dr. Eugene J Dabezies Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.