Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean C Ding
Dr. Jean C Ding, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arcadia, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Ding is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean C Ding has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jean C Ding has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Jean C Ding has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jean C Ding is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I read so many reviews about this doctor before I had the surgery with him. All of them said the same thing which is basically he was rude and wasn't nice. Yes, he isnt nice. But guess what, he is a really good doctor. I rather have someone be mean and fix me completely, then a nice doctor who just mess me up even more. He is caring (in his own way), and actually does care about his patients. He just doesnt baby us like the other doctors would. The ONLY bad thing about his office is his staff. They messed up with my insurance soooo many times before and after my surgery that I wasted time by going to the wrong doctor or they didnt get authorization correctly so I had to come back! His staff sucks (Especially the chinese guy because he delay my surgery for 3 months because he forgot!!!). The nurse is the only staff I would say who actually does her job correctly
I was referred to Dr. Ding by my primary physician, Dr.S, for a wrist surgery. He complained a lot about how hard he has to work with two offices. He was angry with me for getting a second opinion. but the worst was when I got a kidney stone. 2 days after the surgery. I told him, Dr. Ding, I have a kidney stone. And he said "no way" and left my hospital room. Six hours later I passed a kidney stone which was collected and saved...just as Dr. Ding was offering me an aspirin for my pain. Later he wrote up a report for workman's comp. and accused me of being a drug addict. My primary, Dr. S. confronted him in the hospital, asking him "did you accused one of my patients of being a drug addict". Dr. Ding denied he did any such thing. Dr. S said " you a liar, I saw the report you wrote to workers comp with your signature on it. Dr. Ding is a vindictive sociopath........and if he thinks you have crossed him ..BEWARE
This guy is a Joke! How he is still in buisness is a mistery! Workers compensation sent me to him for a medial meniscus tear. He did more damage than good. Had to have a second surgery to repair original injury and the damage he caused. He also missed the fact that my acl was also torn! Stay away from this HACK ......I wish I would have!
Dr. Ding is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Jean C Ding accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net Salud EPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJean Ding Md, 409 S 1st Ave, Arcadia, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean C Ding in this video.
Dr. Jean C Ding is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.