Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean M Garbolski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 45
She is a compassionate Dr. no doubt, but it is hard to schedule an appt. especially when they don't answer their phone and you have to leave a message. Sadly we are moving on, the wait time is ALWAYS very long, in the waiting room and the exam room. My daughter was sick with Bronchitis twice and had to go to urgent care because we couldn't get anyone to answer the phone let alone make an appt. in a timely manner.
I had called to schedule an appointment, an assistant took my name, phone #, insurance info, and why I wanted to see the doctor! and at the very end she said that someone will give me a call to see if I Qualify! What kind if bulls..t is that? I couldn't even schedule the appt at that time, plus it has been over a week and no one has called me back
Dr. G is a wonderful, caring practitioner. I really do like her. However, her office and staff are what prevent me from recommending her to people I know and what are causing me to consider moving on to another doctor. Unfortunately, she relies on her office staff to do a lot with her patients, so we are affected by their ways of doing things and, quite honestly, their moods. Dr. G needs to get her office area looking more business like and less like the staff are working at the dining room table. She also needs to keep abreast of what it is like for her patients to make an appointment, get test results back, get refills on prescriptions, how long it takes for one of her nurses to return phone calls, etc. She might be disappointed in what is going on on her behalf.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Garbolski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
La Grange Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jean M Garbolski accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDr Jean Garbolski And Associates, 14232 McCarthy Rd, Lemont, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean M Garbolski in this video.
Dr. Jean M Garbolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lemont, IL.