- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean R Hausheer has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jean R Hausheer has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Jean R Hausheer Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3201 W Gore Blvd Ste 200 Lawton , OK : (580) 250-5855
More about Dr. Jean R Hausheer
Dr. Hausheer graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine in 1981. Dr. Hausheer works in Lawton, OK and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Hausheer is affiliated with Comanche County Memorial Hospital, Menorah Medical Center, Research Medical Center, Saint Luke's South Hospital and Western Missouri Medical Center.