Dr. Jean A Ibric Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jean A Ibric?

has issues

Thought she and I got along well until I had to keep going back to her because I was not feeling well. She became very frustrated with the fact that she didn't know what to do for me and basically started yelling at me. A very sad experience because like I said I thought we got along ok.

Took credit for another' doctor's idea in medical records

Besides a distinct memory of having to work to convince Dr. Ibric to give me a test for a certain diagnosis, my overall experience with her was quite positive. However, when I recently received my medical records and read her comments on the exchange, I was horrified that she had taken full credit for the diagnosis and made no mention of the doctor's recommendation that had led to it. Overall, her writing showed a distinct effort to make herself look good more than to report what actually occurred during the meetings. These things and comments that belie what seems to be a dislike of me and my goals for my medical care go with me to my next doctor. She has negatively effected my trust in the medical profession.

Worth the drive!

She has been my doctor for at least 4 years & I will follow her any which way she goes (Mercy Mall Clinic). Thank goodness for the internet & this website so that I could find her again. She always makes me feel that she really cares about my well being. She has a great memory & always answers my goofy questions. If you don't like Dr. Ibric, you probably don't like any doctor.

Best doctor EVER!

Dr. Ibric is the best doctor ever! I am very uncomfortable with doctors but have found that she listens, is very caring and I am 100% comfortable with her. I have been her patient for 3 years and would drive to the other side of the state to see her...as I do now. I live in Milwaukee and she practices in Janesville and I drive to see her because it's well worth my time to be seen by such a wonderful, caring doctor.

Worst Dr Ever do go to her with a skinned knee

Very rude person, doesn't listen Wear unprofessional clothing Just another Sult pill pusher. Had the nerve to ask why I was there and rail me for missed appointments from 6yrs ago

until she left wfhc and my insurance nolonger took her I was very happy with her, I recommend her highlu

Dr. Ibric is the best doctor I have seen in years!