Dr. Jean A Jaffke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean A Jaffke?

Great Doctor and Team

I can highly recommend Dr. Jaffke. She is a great doctor with a great team . . . all of whom do great follow up. I highly recommend her.

very positive experiences

I've seem Dr. Jaffke from time to time over the course of more than 10 years and have had positive experiences. Making appointments is easy, and wait time for the doctor while in the office is short. Dr. Jaffke is very friendly and she has always been very ready to answer questions or discuss concerns. I've also found her office staff to be friendly and helpful.

Butcher

Dont go to her! No, no, no!

Butcher

Do not go to this doctor!

calming , cool headed, professional

Her bedside manner is the best!

Two words to best describe Dr. Jaffe: negligent and incompetent. She doesn't take patient complaints seriously and doesn't have the capacity or compassion to formulate a plan of care that will actually impact a patient's life. I have wasted my time with this physician for six years with the same complaint and no resolution. If you have a chronic complaint, I'll warn you to not waste your time with this physician.

Butchered my rectum by cutting out a vein where a blood clot/ thrombossed hemorrhoid was. She never told me what she was going to do she just did it. All I kept hearing was snip snip snip while I was numb. I asked her what all the cutting was. She told me she was taking the whole vein out. Put stitches in and sent me on my way. I had to ask the receptionist for home care instructions and she had to dig for a pamphlet to send home with me. I told Dr Jaffke that I had plans for the weekend and she told me that there would be no problem and I would be able to attend them. WRONG! 4 1/2 years later and I'm still in chronic pain. Can't sit at all, can't go out to eat, travel, etc. if I do anything, go anywhere, I'm in pain!! After years of docs that had no clue what to do, I finally got a diagnosis from my pelvic floor physical therapist of Pudendal Neuralgia with no fix for it. Constant doctor visits, nerve blocks, and on and on. When I returned to her office, after the procedure several times, she had no clue how to help me. Her nurse, Jennifer, started treating me poorly every time I went back for help. She told me they could refer me to another doctor ( trying to get rid of me? ). She has messed with my life and my families lives. DO NOT GO TO HER. This is obviously not her calling!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible experience. I was in so much pain after my visit and she gave me no home care instructions. And she never got rid of what I went there for. Didn't care and no follow up.

GREAT EXPERIENCE (yes, even at a Colorectal appointment!)

Dr. Jaffke put me immediately at ease. She has a very nice "bedside" manner and she was able to put medical terms into words I could understand. Plus, she answered all question clearly and didn't make me feel like I was taking up too much of her time. And, I really like the new patient paperwork being on a "tablet"! It cuts down on repetitive information and the "choices" on many of the questions actually helped me remember some things. Such as medical conditions of my family members, because they were right there in front of me. I just had to ask myself "yes or no" to each choice.

Dr Jean Jaffke was very good at what she does

This was one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Terrible bed side manner, sent me home with no care instructions after she cut me to remove external hemorrhoids. She did not use laser and told me about a minute before the procedure that there was a 50/50 chance they would come back. Very painful and long recovery with no instructions. She charged me way too much money for procedures that I didn't even want in the first place. But she insisted that I had to have them done first before having removed what I initially even went there for. Then the final straw is that what she cut off to remove was not even removed all the way, after all of that pain and money, so now I have to find another doctor to finish what she failed to remove.

She came highly recommended and I am very happy with her.

Dr. Jean A Jaffke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.