Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sato J Kegler
Dr. Sato J Kegler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marysville, MI. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Kegler is affiliated with McLaren Port Huron Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Kegler has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sato J Kegler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Sato J Kegler has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Sato J Kegler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
Had a 12:oo appt. Arrived and was treated like crap by office staff. Dr. did not show up waited till 1:10 and still no doctor staff didn't seem worried that she did not show up this told me that she must do this a lot. No phone call to say she would be late. Office staff got upset that i interupted her lunch when checking in. Do not go here unless you want to waste your day off like i did. Read other people having issues as well. went to a local store and was told about her there also. Don't go unless you have a lot of time on your hands.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kegler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Sato J Kegler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO