Dr. Jean Kois Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jean Kois?

LOVE THIS DOCTOR'S MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE

Posted on September 13th, 2017

I AM A ICU NURSE, THIS IS THE ONLY DOCTOR IN A 200 MILE RADIUS THAT KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING!!!!!!

Patient

Posted on September 6th, 2016

She is a very good dermatologist!

Posted on September 13th, 2015

After waiting 35 minutes for my appointment I find out that she isn't qualified or doesn't do a scratch test which is specifically what my Doctor referred to me to have. She looked at my skin for no less than two minutes and then I receive a detailed account saying she has done all of these tests which is fraudulent. Save yourself time and frustration she is useless.

Posted on July 20th, 2015

She has several negative reviews, but I was a first time patient today and thought she was great!

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Very rude...

Posted on April 16th, 2015

This bedside manner was the worst I have experienced in the medical field in YEARS. VERY disappointed

Horrible

Posted on March 16th, 2015

My appoint was at 10:10 am, I actually saw Dr. Kois at 9:58 am and was out of the office at 11 am. She spent less than 120 seconds with me, took one look at my issue and said it is hereditary (no one on any side of my family has this issue) handed me a laser specialist business card, and was done.

Do not wast co-pay money or time!

Posted on April 30th, 2014

It took me a week to get a script for my 14 year old. when I picked it up I noticed the pills looked different. I called the pharmacy and they said a different script was called in not the same as before I had to contact dr.s office. The physician's assistant called me back. She did not take any responsibility for office staff and basically blamed the pharmacy and me for picking up wrong script. she said she was doing me "A Favor" for calling it in with three refills. she was very condescending and rude. I told her I wanted my son to take the same medication he had been taking for 5 months. I was confused why this was called in. she kept side stepping and contradicting herself trying to protect her staff. She also said I was BANNED from her office! how stupid is that a family of 5 banned from a dermatologist office..because her staff wrote the wrong script and it took a week to get! This matter could have been handled differently if she was not already rearing to go before our phone call. She wanted to put me in my place! My father in law is a physician and I have resect for all physicians for what they have accomplished an responsibilities. That being said..patients deserve the same respect by physicians. Go somewhere else plenty of good dermatologist with competent clinical staff.

Where do I begin?

Posted on October 17th, 2013

She was in the examination room for less than 5 minutes and I had multiple issues. It almost seemed like she knew exactly what I had before she walked in the door. First thing that irked me was that an issue I had she said she "Didn't see." I was under examination light and she was less than a foot away. My girlfriend can see these spots from across the room. After that I was in what could be best described as "shell shock." Her total body exam took 30 seconds. 30 seconds! She didn't even look at one of my troubled spots. Focused primarily on one issue and then told me all the medications I would have to take. When I would raise a concern or ask a question she brushed it off and didn't answer me. Instead of answering, she told me what her credentials were and how she did well taking a test for her CEUs. What kind of answer is that?! I was not informed of any alternative treatments and I inquired multiple times. She is literally the worst physician I have ever experienced.

awful!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Found Dr Kois to be very rude and very unsanitary! Her office door was open, food, papers everywhere. Her receptionist complain about her. One comment made was yeah we can burn hot dogs and smell the place up , but we are not allowed to pop , popcorn. Office smelled of burned hot dogs! Took biospy with no concern my mother was on blood thinner or the fact that she was high risk with lymphedema. When she took biospy she never even put on gloves When we called with results that finally came back 10 days later we went elsewhere for surgery. It turned into a couple of weeks to get medical records! Felt that they were holding medical records hostage. I would say run the other way, do not go there!

Horrible

Posted on July 29th, 2013

I took my 3 yr old to see Dr. Kois for warts. She spent a total of 3 mins explaining what products to use and threw a leaflet on me and rushed into freezing the warts as my DD had only three at that time. Suddenly when I am trying to console my DD and turn back to talk to the doctor, POOOOF she is gone! I was left with the nurse who very sweetly answered all my questions. I wish the nurse was the doctor that day!!!!! I would never go back to Dr. Jean Kois ever.

Dangerous Physician!

Posted on April 26th, 2013

This is a very dangerous Dr., if you can call her that. Having a history of skin cancers, I went in to get several places checked. There were two places I knew from experience were cancers. However, the doctor quickly shrugged off my concerns, stuck a needle in one and said it's just a cist. Indeed, she insisted two places were just cists without biopsying either. So, after awhile I finally went to a surgeon to get the cists removed. The pathology report came back that despite removing significant tissue, both areas still have very invasive SKIN CANCERS and that I had to undergo additional and significant surgery! Moreover, before I had the cists removed, my wife went to her to look at what appeared to be a rash and blisters formed on her skin. The Dr. quickly prescribed some kind of cream and sent her on her way. But, as it turned out, my wife was suffering from a severe reaction to some medication she was taking and should have been sent to an emergency room. My wife nearly DIED from the reaction that the Dr. should have easily recognized. Therefore, my recommendation would be to avoid this Dr. at all costs.