Have you seen Dr. Jean L Nelson?

Informative

Very informative and helpful when it comes to my Hashimotos. She's way better than my previous doctor. A friendly staff as well. I'd recommend her to my friends and family. She's has a sense of humor and I enjoy my visits.

She wastes about 10. Minutes chatting about random things unrelated to your visit. She is nice bout gets way too personal almost to the point of being unprofessional.

Fantastic doctor and I never say that about medical practitioners as they rarely live up to my expectations! She is thoughtful and listens and truly cares!

Great Doctor!!

Great doctor and I absolutely love her!!! Thankful that she listened to me and got me in after my thyroid decided to go rogue. She is very compassionate and very thorough.

On Top of Tests

When my blood tests were sent to her as my secondary Dr not my PCP, I was called and told to come to the office immediately to go over results. She probably saved my life. She knew the blood tests indicated I would be feeling horrible. TSH was sky high and I was feeling miserable. Dr Nelson is a very caring and easy to talk to about your issues.

Overall one of the best

When do I get to see the Docto?

I prefer to see the doctor when I make a doctors appointment. Instead you get to see Nurse Debbie who makes a plan for you, very frustrating for me. Dr. Nelsons receptionist is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever met Not only is she disrespectful to patients, but to staff as well. And to hear her on the phone as you are waiting for your appointment is sad. If Dr. Nelson were to call another doctor's office and be spoken to as I have heard this young lady speak, I think she would be reported to her supervisor!

Accountant

I believe Dr Nelson is very smart and knows what she is doing. But it is so hard to get an appointment and when you do it is a waiting game. I have to take a full day off work when I have an appointment. Very discouraging.

Very helpful and a good listener

I have been to Dr. Nelson several times, and found her to be a very good listener. She has responded to my emails, and been very willing to work with me via email when I couldn't come into the office. My only "complaint" is that the past few times I've been to the office, she talked... and talked... and talked. But she does listen! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

She is a great doctor who cares for her patients and understand thyroid problems. She has good experience behind her.

A doctor who cares!

Some of the other endocrinologists I have seen are just in it for the money, hitting up as many patients as possible and couldn't probably remember their patient's names if it wasn't on the chart. Dr Nelson is very personable, and makes sure her patients are happy.

INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING

MY DAUGHTER WAS SEEN BY DR NELSON WHO REFERRED HER TO A PEDIATRIC SPECIALIST (SHE WAS 17) NOW THEY WON'T SEE HER SINCE SHE TURNED 18. CALLED BACK TO DR. NELSON'S OFFICE AND THEY WILL NOT LET HER COME BACK TO SEE DR. NELSON BECAUSE THEY DISCHARGE HER. UNBELIEVABLE...HOW IS THAT MY DAUGHTER'S FAULT AND HOW DO THEY STAY IN BUSINESS WITH THAT KIND OF CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE. OFFICE STAFF IS UNFRIENDLY AND UNHELPFUL....DON'T GO HERE..........

Dr. Jean L Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.

Dr. Jean L Nelson Is this you?