Dr. Jean Makhlouf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Makhlouf?

Wonderful doctor.

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Mom of 4

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Misdiagnosis / dismissive

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Went to see him with a 10month old who had 105 degree fever. He told me to go home and give her tylenol. She ended up in the hospital for four days. Had the nerve to come into the hospital room and say, "I told you everything would be alright". Do NOT Trust this guy.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

We've been using Dr. Makhlouf for 20 years. Our youngest is now 17. I highly recommend him and his staff. From the very beginning with our first newborn, they were all very helpful, caring and courteous. Dr. Makhlouf will come to the phone himself to answer questions, and if he cannot, he will call back within 1/2-hour in almost all cases. He is very straightforward and honest and has always been a calming factor in our lives.

Unprofessional and not friendly!!

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Very unprofessional staff. Never call u to confirm ur appointment. The whole crew unfriendly !! Me and my husband we felt very uncomfortable!!

Beware, very unethical practice

Posted on May 27th, 2013

My wife is a NJ licensed physician and took our toddler to this place. They provided a partial and incomplete exam for my son. We were accustomed to a much higher quality of care from our previous pediatric group, West Orange Pediatrics. Avoid this practice at all cost. The physicians bill for services never rendered. Very unethical and arrogant group.

Very Good Doctor and I am a very happy patient

Posted on June 29th, 2011

I would recommend this doctor to anyone. Definitely can talk to the doctor anytime I want to. Very easy to schedule appointments. Staff also allow me to come in in a short notice. The staff don't like surprise or walk-in visits, at a minimum we should call to let them know that we are coming. Spends enough time with us. I have 2 kids and I have been going to him for 6 yrs.

Posted on April 9th, 2010

Dr. Makhlouf is the very best pediatrician that anyone could hope to be referred to. My sister-in-law referred him to me 20 years ago. Whenever i CALLED HIM HE ALWAYS MADE ME FEEL RELEIVED THAT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE AND THAT I COULD ALWAYS CALL HIM WITH ANY QUESTIONS I WOULD HAVE. BRAVO

Great Doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2009

I've been with this office for 7 years and with 2 small children have gone in many many times. Words can't explain how wonderful this office is. I highly recommend dr. makhlouf and dr. anello. I disagree with him prescribing antibiotics he is very careful about that. Only uses as a last resort.

Poor choice

Posted on November 19th, 2009

Takes the easy way out...misdiagnosed our child. Good at giving out antibiotics as a cure all.

Posted on March 5th, 2017