Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean A Mathis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 22
As a FNP student I was blessed enough to have an opportunity to work under Dr. Mathis. She is awesome!! She loves teaching and turns every available opportunity into a learning one. She treats all of her patients with the up most respect and truly cares for each and every one of them. She believes in educating them and assisting them to reach their full potential. Walking into her office is like coming home to family. The environment feels warm, loving, and welcoming. I will never forget my experience I had there.
I did not have the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Mathis. I called to set up an appointment and got Donna, whom was VERY rude! I explained to her I needed to set up 2 separate appointments, one for myself and my daughter and she had the nastiest attitude. Will not be calling to set up another appointment with this office nor would I recommend it to anyone else.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Jean A Mathis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jean A Mathis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.