Dr. Jean Mcatee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Mcatee?

Mom of 4

Posted on August 14th, 2015

She's AMAZING!

Wish she was not only a Pediatrician

Posted on July 9th, 2012

I found Dr McAtee in 1998.I had just had my 1st & only child @ 26 yrs old, and was scared to death and VERY protective over my newborn. The original Dr that was recommended for me after childbirth, since my choice of Pedi had retired during my pregnancy, was an absolute jerk. I was a 1st time Mom, and I ended up in a high risk birthing situation even though my pregnancy was perfect, the delivery wasnt. So after 2 weeks of going to this other Dr, and him making me feel like I was doing EVERYTHING wrong and that EVERYTHING was wrong with my baby....I found Dr McAtee. The BEST thing to ever happen to me & my Son. He was a VERY healthy baby and not like what the other Dr made it out to be! She is amazing...I have followed her and will continue to until the day my Son turns 18 and cant go to a Pedi anymore ! My Son will NOT go to any other Dr, she is amazing with children of all ages, as my son is now 14, yes...14! And she herself, is a Mother of a few children of all ages. I trust her...she even went out of her way on a Sunday morning to meet me at her office to get me a nebulizer when my Sons broke and I called the hotline and left a message to try to get in for one that Mon morning. She personally called me after receiving the message and met me to get one from her.....she has compassion! I recommend her to ANY new mother.....actually any Parent who just wants a wonderful person who really cares. She doesnt just address the situation but does ask the parents questions so she can better understand on an individual level and not just a Proffesional level, so we can understand it all. You will never leave there and feel you have to go to the PC to find out what they said was going on! I could go on, but we have 14 yrs under our belts with Dr McAtee and 100's of wonderful things to say!!!!

Posted on March 18th, 2011

poor bedside manner and lack professional emphathy. Waiting time is too long. She

Posted on April 25th, 2017