Dr. Jean M Mcclintock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean M Mcclintock?

Painful disappointment

Was pregnant with triplets at 40 years old. She said it's not risky. We did not talk about any potential issue or risk management. She just mentioned everything would be ok as long as I would deliver past week 34. I started to worry when I found out while searching on my own the internet that average delivery week for triplets is week 32. Unfortunately I delivered at week 27 (note that she did not come at the delivery).2 of my babies died at one month old of age.She did not even contact me to ask me if I was ok. When I came to the next visit she did not even talk about it I had to ask her if she knew 2 of the babies had died. Overall I found her rude and irresponsible. If you have multiples I would recommend you contact someone that has experience with multiples.

Dr. McClintock is wonderful. She is very knowledgable and easy going. I feel very comfortable with her. Her support staff is not so friendly and unfortuantly you deal with them more than you see Dr. McClintock .

Best gyno ever

Dr McClintock was friendly, totally put me at ease, and got the job done quickly and comfortably. She answered all my questions and made innovative suggestions.