Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Muller is my GYN and I think he is great. He is very professional, compassionate, gentle, informative and respectful of me as his patient. I live in another town and have switched all my doctors to where I live, but I'm sticking with Dr. Muller even though I have to travel to see him. I couldn't do better.
This doctor is held back by a squabbling, lackey staff who spend more time joking around, arguing about breaks, and gossiping than they do answering the phones. I would see Dr. Mueller for general ob/gyn issues, but his staff have miles to go in developing a professional demeanor. He is held back by these folks.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Kapiolani Medical Center
Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsGessler Clinic PA, 635 1st St N, Winter Haven, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller in this video.
Dr. Jean-Paul P Muller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Haven, FL.