Dr. Jean O Bramer Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jean O Bramer?

Dr. O'Nan is the best GYB I have had. She is definite one in a million!

Great doctor, poor practice

Dr. O'Nan is an amazing doctor and I can't recommend her enough. She has such a warm, personable manner and puts you at ease every time, like you're visiting with a friend. At the same time, her medical knowledge is top notch and she is very on top of providing quality, appropriate care. She is very willing to allow women as many options during birthing as possible, and is very flexible and supportive. I've seen her through infertility, miscarriage, and two pregnancies (including one with complications), and every time I have been so grateful for her care. One evening she even called me at home and talked to me for about 30 minutes because she knew I was upset about a situation I was facing during a pregnancy. She is wonderful. Unfortunately, I have had several major, ongoing issues with her current practice (LWH), and really dislike it there. If it weren't for Dr. O'Nan, I would be switching practices in a heartbeat.

It was the insight of Dr O'Nan that sent me to the hospital on time. within three hours of being admitted she had safely delivered my son and then spent the next nine days making sure that i got to spend as much time as possible with him during his stay in the NICU by paying very close attention to my condition and insisting on the highest level of care. In doing so I was able to remain a patient and be close to my son affording me the opportunity to be at every care time allowed in the NICU. For this I am extremely grateful.