Dr. Jean M Payer Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jean M Payer?

I had a long and grueling pregnancy dealing with T1 diabetes. Dr. Payer excels in endocrine knowledge. My heartfelt thanks goes out to her and her staff!

Very Caring Doctor

I am so impressed with Dr. Payer. She makes every appointment as comfortable as possible. She explains everything clearly and is very friendly to her patients. Dr. Payer called me personally a week after my annual check-up to give me a follow-up on something she discussed during my appointment. I was not expecting such care and consideration and I was very pleased with her actions of going above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend her.

Dr. Payer is an exceptional doctor who spends time with you. I never felt rushed by her and she answered all of my questions without seeming rushed. I would recommend her to anyone. I wish all doctors were like her.

SSG in the Army

If it weren't for Dr. Payers knowledge my daughter wouldn't have made it. I went into the hospital at 21 weeks and 4 1/2 cm dialated and with heavy bleeding. She not only had compassion but she was empathic. I would and do recommend Dr Payer and her staff to any and all women. God bless you and your staff for all your kindness and hard work.

Dr Payer always makes me feel comfortable,when i am at her office, she is extremely good at what she does, and has a lot of compassion i would never change my Doctor.