Dr. Jean F Pointon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jean F Pointon?

She's the Best!!!

Fantastic Doctor!

We have an adult daughter with autism that had begun having behavioral issues related to medications. Her current doctor became frustrated and asked us to find a new doctor. We were so fortunate to find Dr. Jean Pointon. She made very careful and gradual changes to our daughter's medications, and before long, wonderful changes began to be seen. I appreciated the thought and care that went into these changes. She listened to the concerns that we had, our goals for our daughter to be able to function better, and then she worked carefully to find a solution. We are saddened that this wonderful doctor is moving out of the state of Alabama due to how insurance is handled here. I am not sure we'll ever find another psychiatrist as competent as this doctor.

Excellent Doctor

I made an appointment with Dr. Pointon after being dissatisfied with the last psychiatrist I went to. The receptionist is very wonderful and answered all my questions about insurance. When I showed up for the appointment she had remembered details about my insurance from the conversation and got my paperwork done quickly. The appointment went very well and Dr. Pointon was very nice and caring, listened to what I had to say, and asked plenty of questions.I highly recommend her.

Vey satisfied

Dr Pointon truly does agreat job.She has worked with my family and myself for several years and we have yet to be disapointed with the outcome. Very careing and dedicated professional. We make a 2hour plus drive to her office without complaint. She is truely worth the drive. A true professional in every sense of the word

only for those who prefer the truth

Dr. Pointon is a doctor for those who want to feel better, not for those who need their mental illness to munipulate their world.

Dr. Jean Pointon is an extraordinary person with amazing insight, and through medical knowledge. I am constantly impressed with her ability to diagnose accurately, and prescribe precisely as needed. Her demeanor is warm and extremely approachable,and yet very professional. You sense her truly caring about your well-being as her client, and you are keenly aware of her confidence as an able Physician, and, you find yourself quite comfortable due to your own confidence in her. This Professional is wonderfully qualified, and committed to providing the best care possible for those receiving treatment from her. I would recommend her to any person seeking or needing psychiatric healing. Her staff is equally caring, friendly, and eager to help the client in any way possible to make the medical appointments and visits both comfortable, and without stress. Search as you will,...I do not believe you will find better than Dr. Pointon.