Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jean Schoonover-Egolf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
I would highly ecommend Dr. Schoonover-Egolf to everyone. She is a very caring and kind individual. She is willing to take the time to view your chart and to talk to you. She never acts like she is in a hurry. I hated to see her close her practice, but sometimes you have to do what you got to do. We can only hope that somewhere in the future she will re-open her office again.
Dr. Schoonover-Egolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Tulane University
Dr. Jean Schoonover-Egolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions11826 Gallia Pike Rd, Wheelersburg, OH
Dr. Jean Schoonover-Egolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheelersburg, OH.