Dr. Jean Sutherland Is this you?

Dr. Sutherland saved my life. I had been seeing my regular physician for a serious illness for 8 months without an accurate diagnosis and going downhill rapidly. After 1 visit with Dr.Sutherland she ran some tests, disgnosed my problem and began my treatment. She is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable.

Friendly staff, helpful nurses, attractive office. Dr. Sutherland is very caring, listens well, treats me like a real person, and seems very knowledgeable about medical conditions.

simply the best

Dr. Sutherland is one of the greatest. She is caring and knowledgeable. She spends ample time getting to know her patients and their conditions

Dr. Jean Sutherland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.