Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Walker
Dr. Jean Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL . She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Lincoln Park Hospital, Rush University Medical Center and Merit Lincoln Park LLC. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Walker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
I meet Dr. Walker 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. Dr. Walker was so kind to me until it felt unreal. She listen to all my questions and concerns with me having had 3 miscarriages in the past I was so afriad. Dr. Walker told me with right prenatal care I would be fine. And she was right I gave birth to a healthy baby boy with the world's best doctor by my side. Dr. Jean Walker is truly a angel sent from above with her as your physician you will be in good care.
Dr. Walker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lincoln Park Hospital
Rush University Medical Center
Merit Lincoln Park LLC
21 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jean Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean Walker in this video.
Dr. Jean Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.