Dr. Jean K Waltuch Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jean K Waltuch?

patient- R. Krag

Dr. Waltuch has been my primary physician for many years. She has a broad understanding of medicine and has a very human and empathetic view of how our health is impacted by all factors.

I have been seeing Dr. Waltuch as my primary for about 3 years. She has always listened to my health concerns and answered my questions thoroughly. I have gone to her with specific illness and have been seen and treated immediately, as well as monitored for on-going conditions. She always comments immediately on my test results. I am completely confident in the health care she provides to me.

She was very dismissive and did not appear interested in hearing about presenting concerns. When asked again about the specific issue at hand, wasn't really able to answer. She frankly didn't appear to want to be in the room and spent very little time.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Jean K Waltuch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.