Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean E Wardlow
Dr. Jean E Wardlow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Moline, IL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wardlow is affiliated with Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital, Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Wardlow has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean E Wardlow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jean E Wardlow has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Women's Health
Dr. Jean E Wardlow is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Misdiagnosed an immediate family member for years. Very disrepectful on numerous occasions. One particular visit, she had an outburst that resulted in screaming at the family for simply asking if there were alternative solutions. She then proceeded to yell at my family saying that we need to accept what was happening, which was extremely hurtful and unprofessional. We ended up getting multiple opinons, all which pointed to the fact that there was a misdiagnosis on her part.
This doctor prescribed 80 year old mother fentynol patches when her Tylenol stopped working for pain. Any 1st year medical student knows better than that. When my mother stopped using said patch, of course she went through sever withdrawls. Doctor ignored the fact that she was having withdrawals. Doctor also took a personal phone call during my mother's office visit. I wouldn't send my enemy to this doctor. Totally incompetent.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wardlow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jean E Wardlow accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGenesis Healthplex Moline, 3900 28th Avenue Dr, Moline, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jean E Wardlow in this video.
Dr. Jean E Wardlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.