Dr. Jean E Wardlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean E Wardlow?

Compassionate & Attentive

A very good listener and concerned doctor!

Misdiagnosed an immediate family member for years. Very disrepectful on numerous occasions. One particular visit, she had an outburst that resulted in screaming at the family for simply asking if there were alternative solutions. She then proceeded to yell at my family saying that we need to accept what was happening, which was extremely hurtful and unprofessional. We ended up getting multiple opinons, all which pointed to the fact that there was a misdiagnosis on her part.

Excellent MD & Person Overall

This doctor prescribed 80 year old mother fentynol patches when her Tylenol stopped working for pain. Any 1st year medical student knows better than that. When my mother stopped using said patch, of course she went through sever withdrawls. Doctor ignored the fact that she was having withdrawals. Doctor also took a personal phone call during my mother's office visit. I wouldn't send my enemy to this doctor. Totally incompetent.

patient

Dr. Wardlow is the best physician I have seen. Dr. Wardlow is very thorough in her overall assessments and findings. She and her staff are very courteous and go above and beyond to help for me. I would definitely recommend her.

I refuse to continue to be disrespectfully insulted by office staff specifically Dr Wardlow's nurse named Chris. I pay excellent money for my healthcare provisions which do not include Chris (a nurse) personal erractic behavior of disdain due to heresy and unwarranted accusations in her office from a clerk. Due to her out burst and need to be unprofessional , I feel it is in the best interest of the health care industry for me to separate myself from this office completely. I do not intend to return and will be requesting all my health records to be sent to another healthcare provider. How unprofessional.

Dr. Jean E Wardlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moline, IL.