Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeanette Alvarez
Dr. Jeanette Alvarez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Dr. Jeanette Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jeanette Alvarez has the following 4 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Dr. Jeanette Alvarez has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
19 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Regional Hospital, 3501 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanette Alvarez, MD - Hospitalist in Hollywood, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jeanette Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.