More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeanette M Campbell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 19
I will not be bringing my son back to see Dr. Campbell. Although the nurse is very polite and attentive, Dr.Campbell seems like her 34 years have made her very tired and just not interested in her job anymore. I wasn't very impressed after our first visit, but we went for his 2 month check-up anyway. She walked in the examination room with a runny nose, kept wiping her nose with her hands!!! She kept referring to my SON as a "SHE" and "HER" until I felt the need to correct her. She tried to play it off, saying she "does that to everybody." Really?? Why?? But the worst part of all, I found out at my new pediatrician's first visit, she didn't even notice my son has an umbilical hernia. Which I'm relieved to say isn't as serious as it sounds, it usually heals itself by the time a child reaches his first birthday, but don't you think that's something you would notice? She doesn't seem interested in her job at all, she barely touched my son, let alone use any of her tools that any other doctor would use during a routine visit. I am a first time mom, this is all new to me, and when I ask questions, her typical response would be to shrug her shoulders, tell me that's normal, don't worry, and even laugh at me for asking. She should just retire if she doesn't care anymore, rather than put an innocent kids health in jeopardy.
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Jeanette M Campbell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary G Griffieth Md, 1420 Donelson Pike Ste B17, Nashville, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeanette M Campbell in this video.
Dr. Jeanette M Campbell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.