- UPMC Altoona
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeannette M Capella MD
Dr. Jeannette M Capella, MD is a doctor primarily located in Altoona, PA, with other offices in Altoona, PA and Des Moines, IA. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Surgery, Traumatic Surgery.
Dr. Jeannette M Capella has 3 locations
Dr. Jeannette M Capella has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeannette M Capella has the following 3 expertise
- Back Pain
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jeannette M Capella Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeannette M Capella
Dr. Capella graduated from the University of South Florida College of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Capella works in Altoona, PA and 2 other locations and specializes in General Surgery and Traumatic Surgery. Dr. Capella is affiliated with UPMC Altoona.