Dr. Jeanette A Cruz Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeanette A Cruz?

Many disappointing experiences with this doctor.

I swear this woman just graduated with open books and no clue on how to dx people. Doesn't listen to history or current complaints, just consults web md and stays firm in opinion. Clinics are so desperate to hire doctors, they take even the bad ones

Worse Doctor Ever

This dr. has no clue on how to treat patients. She is extremely rude. I was trying to talk with her to explain my medical problems and she just got up and walked out. She sent in some one else and that person was just as rude. I will never go back to that dr. again.

When I called to make an appointment I was so happy because I was able to get it right away. BUT my visit was a whole different story! I waited for an hour and a half to get in; the doctor was in a rush and asked a couple of questions and sent me off. I tried to ask her about an other condition I had and she said I had to make an other appointment for that. One of the assistance was super rude, when I asked her a question she answer with a loud voice and very rude. I do NOT recommend this office, the wait to see the doctor is terrible and the service is poor.

Great Doctor

When I first met Dr. Cruz. I was not to sure due to her young age. I'm an older person and was looking for a doctor that was older and had been around for some time. I must say Dr. Cruz is great caring and understanding doctor.She met all my needs and what she wasn't sure about she sent e out for testing. I recomend her for all ages.

Dr. Jeanette A Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Surprise, AZ.